Your professional air duct cleaner in Antioch is a highly trained expert and employs the highest possible safety standards and best practices and business practices.
• The professional air duct cleaner in Antioch is very familiar with the engineering of your air duct system its interaction with the heating and cooling system.
• Before cleaning an inspection is done of the air ducts looking cracks, breaks, leaks and for moisture intrusion or mold.
Mold — if found — is very dangerous to your health and the health of your family and visitors. Remediation should be done as soon as possible and you should consult a mold and moisture expert.
• The inspection also looks for insect or rodent infestation or both.
• Carpets, floors, furniture, beds and other household items are protected before cleaning starts.
• Vacuuming is done with the highest safety standards.
• Vent covers removed and cleaned.
• Registers, grilles and diffusers are inspected and cleaned.
• Heat and cooling coils and exchangers are inspected and cleaned.
• Filters are checked, cleaned or replaced.
• Fan housing and fan motors are cleaned and inspected.
The Many Benefits of Professionally Cleaning Your Air Ducts in Antioch
Your professional air duct cleaner in Antioch recommends a routine maintenance program once the cleaning is done on the air ducts and parts of the heating and cooling system that process air.